Local Wyoming Town Gets Expert Advice From K2 To Replace Their Technology
Does your technology need to be updated or replaced? While you may be getting by with old or borrowed equipment, it won’t last forever. That’s why this local town government got in touch with K2 Technologies.
This Wyoming town needed to replace their technology and had no idea where to begin.
Can you relate?
Reliable IT Support For Towns & Cities Across Wyoming
If you’re reading this article, you’ve probably started to think your IT could do with an update. The fact is that many of us will continue to use obviously outdated technology long after it should have been replaced.
Whether it’s that old smartphone that won’t run newer operating systems or the computers you use at work, sticking with out of date technology will save you a bit of money because you don’t have to replace it.
But at a certain point, you will need to look into upgrading. That’s exactly why a local Wyoming town’s government got in touch with K2 Technologies:
“Hello, we are looking for a quote for technology equipment in our school building. The school district gave the town the building when the state closed the school. We have borrowed equipment at this time and need to replace it with our own.”
They sent us this message on our website’s 24/7 chat feature, and our team’s representative immediately followed up:
“I would be happy to help you. May I have your phone number and email to assist you better?”
Our representative then arranged a follow-up meeting with one of our technicians to learn more about their needs.
K2 Technologies Guided This Town To The Right Technology For Their Needs
IT isn’t one-size-fits-all.
To make sure this town got the technology they needed, without overspending, we followed our carefully developed process to source the right IT for them:
- Understand Their IT Challenges And Business Needs: The first step was to find out what was wrong with their current IT, and how it was failing to meet their needs. There’s no point in designing a new solution and charging this client money without making sure the result actually addresses their original issue.
- Design The Right Solution: With a detailed understanding of the town’s needs, we moved ahead to design and deploy a more capable IT environment. This meant sourcing the right hardware and software and laying out a network that delivered the experience they needed.
- Test The New Systems: Lastly, we made sure the new IT environment worked by testing it.
Why Is It Important To Upgrade Your IT?
If your old tech is running so poorly that it stops you and your staff from working, then it’s time to replace it. The downtime caused by old hardware isn’t worth the money you’re saving by hanging on to it. Remember, the main cost of downtime is not the fix itself. It’s a halt in your organization’s productivity.
The economy of downtime is unforgiving — it grinds your business to a halt, racks up expenses, and keeps you from getting anything done. Additional costs include:
- Expense Vs. Revenue: During downtime, you incur all the expenses of running a business without the revenue you would usually generate.
- Loss of Focus: Even if downtime does not grind everything to a halt, some of your staff will have to divert themselves from their normal work to mitigate the problem, again reducing productivity.
- Affected Service Delivery: Furthermore, while your systems are down, you can’t deliver services or sell products to current and potential new clients.
- Cost Of Repair: However, you approach fixing the problem. It’ll cost time and money.
K2 Will Help You Update Your IT — Just Like We Did For This Wyoming Town
With their newly upgraded IT systems, this town now has a productive office running out of the building given to them by the school district. They have a robust IT environment that meets their specific needs, and they got it without spending their own time doing research or managing the installation.
We will do the same for you — don’t struggle with old or borrowed technology any longer. Talk to our team to start upgrading your systems today:
- Book a free consultation with our team at a time that works for you.
- Tell us what you need from your new IT systems.
- Let us explain how our process works.
- Let us handle the entire project from end to end so that you can focus on your work.