Need Superior Microsoft Support?
As one of the biggest names in technology worldwide, it’s more likely than not that you use Microsoft products – but are you having a hard time finding properly informed support?
Microsoft is the best choice for almost all daily work in the office, whether it’s Microsoft Word for document processing, Microsoft Outlook for email or Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets – but are you getting the support you need for these technologies?
Over the past few years, productivity suites have become more and more popular with businesses of all sizes, in a wide and varied range of industries. It’s the type of solution that has something to offer everyone.
Cloud-based technologies, in general, are changing the way users like you view the capabilities of their technology – especially Microsoft Office 365.
As the leading name in cloud business productivity software, Microsoft Office 365 has an exciting range of services and features designed to help you and your employees do more each day.
Microsoft Office 365 connects each and every Microsoft application with the cloud, which makes accomplishing your tasks more convenient and user-friendly. That is, only if you have the right support.
Why Is Microsoft Support Important?
In a nutshell, because Microsoft is such a big part of everything that you do. As great as their products are, that doesn’t mean you won’t need a small issue addressed here or there.
Unfortunately, finding the right support is easier said than done.
While you may think that, given the size and scope of Microsoft’s reach, qualified support providers would be easy to find, often the opposite is true.
Microsoft is so big that it means more and more IT support companies claim to offer support. The ubiquity of Microsoft products means that it doesn’t seem like a specialty to say you can provide support.
Where Can You Find Superior Microsoft Support?
The best place to start is to look for IT support companies that Microsoft has recognized themselves – IT support companies like K2 Technologies.
As a Microsoft certified partner, we’re proud to offer certified expertise, such as with our very own Mike Leronimo, who recently passed his Microsoft 70-346 exam.
This exam, in particular, certifies that Mike and the K2 team know what they’re talking about when it comes to Microsoft Office 365.
What Does Our Microsoft Expertise Mean For You?
It means you can be confident that you’re getting truly qualified Microsoft support, which will equip you with the following and more:
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed: You can expect minimal downtime or inconvenient planned maintenance, allowing you and your employees to work efficiently and without delay.
- Microsoft Teams: Teams is their flagship virtual meeting app and users may not realize that it is included in MS Office 365. It works well for chats, phone calls and meetings of any size. This app provides virtual meeting rooms where people can collaborate on any topic. People living in various countries around the world can get together and work on a project.
- Email and Calendar, On The Go: With Microsoft Outlook, you can seamlessly integrate your calendar features directly into your email, so that scheduling a meeting, responding to invites and keeping track of your upcoming appointments is that much simpler.
- Sensible Costs: Due to the very nature of Microsoft Office 365 and cloud computing, there is almost no up-front capital required to pay for any physical hardware or the space to store it. Furthermore, pay-as-you-go pricing offers both predictability and flexibility in your budgeting process.
- Yammer: Microsoft Office 365 can even provide you with your own private social network in Yammer. With each employee using a personalized profile, you can track progress on projects, share content and resources, and collaborate and communicate to provide feedback and praise once a task has been accomplished.
- Comprehensive Availability: Microsoft Office 365 provides an undeniably convenient end user experience. You can access your own Microsoft Office 365 configuration with ease, via browser login on any Internet-capable device, the Outlook web app for email and calendar access, or simply at Office.com.
In a nutshell, Microsoft Office 365 takes the Microsoft programs you’ve most likely been using for many years, like Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel, and combines them with the flexibility and accessibility of the cloud.
If you’ve been unsure about where to find the right Microsoft support, look no further. The K2 Technologies team is proud to offer certified and superior support to help you get everything you can out of your investment in Microsoft technologies.
Like this article? Check out US Weapon’s Systems: Weak to Cyberattacks?