Microsoft Teams Is the Collaboration Tool Your Team Needs
If there was an all-in-one collaboration tool that enabled your team to be able to communicate in real-time, collaborate transparently, and share openly, how quickly would your team embrace the platform?
What if the same all-in-one collaboration tool meant your team didn’t need to toggle between multiple applications or windows to get work done? Do you think you and your team would be excited to hear you could discuss a department budget, clarify project questions, and have online meetings in the same application?
If Your Answer Is Yes, Your Solution is Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams, though commonly mistaken as a newer version of Skype for Business or a chat platform, is a powerful ally in your quest to maximize productivity as a modern workforce. As part of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams is the ultimate productivity app in its ability to enable real-time communication featuring group chat and collaboration options, as well as its focus on simplifying the overall communication process.
The creative thinkers at Microsoft understand the foundation of teamwork is communication, and Microsoft Teams was created to allow groups of professionals to work together, regardless of distance. Teams depend on technology to remain connected, especially remote or distributed teams, and Microsoft Teams delivers the innovation and the technology you need to communicate and collaborate.
Designed with Modern Professionals in Mind
Microsoft Teams offers users a variety of features, including:
- Integration – with Microsoft 365 productivity suite and many more
- Chat – real-time private and group message options
- Meetings – Audio, video, and screen sharing features for up to 300 attendees
- Live Events – Stream audio and video for groups of up to 10,000
- Device-friendly – Team members can communicate instantly using mobile apps
So many features, too many to list, await in Microsoft Teams as the innovative solution your business expects from Microsoft. Teams can share files, documents, and spreadsheets, and even update these files in real-time without worrying over multiple versions and which is the most recent.
Are You Ready to Start Using Microsoft Teams?
Start using Microsoft Teams with a few easy steps:
Create your Team
Decide on a Team name, like your business name, a specific department, or even a specific project.
Add your Team members
Add Team members individually or in groups, and Team members are not limited to internal staff.
Add your Channels
Communication takes place within channels for Team members to keep topics organized.
Get Ready for Real-Time Collaboration
If your business is ready for improved communication and increased efficiency, and fit into any of these categories, Microsoft Teams is for you:
- Looking to upgrade from Skype for Business
- Need to support a remote or distributed workforce
- Needing for a communications platform that integrates with your Microsoft 365 productivity app suite
- Already using Microsoft 365 or other cloud-based software or services
- Ready to reduce email volume without sacrificing communication
Don’t wait any longer – Microsoft Teams is ready to give you true transparency in communication and collaboration for your team.