QuickBooks For Nonprofit Organizations
- Financial management help for nonprofits got a booster shot in the arm.
- Intuit® is turning heads with the 501c3s and charitable organizations.
- It’s finally solved, Nonprofit software and QuickBooks integration.
- If it’s flexibility, you want CRM software may not be the answer.
- You may not need another cause, but having this resource is a game-changer.
Nonprofit organizations provide some of the best services to help others in a crisis, classify employees correctly, or create a culture that cares. Due to their tireless, non-stop efforts, who’s looking out for those 501c3s looking for financial management help?
It just so happens QuickBooks has stepped up to the plate to bring needed assistance to nonprofit and charitable organizations. Thanks to Dan’s email, if you’re a nonprofit looking for help, you might be interested to discover what he found out in this video.
What Is QuickBooks for Nonprofit Organizations?
As a nonprofit or charitable organization, you know that QuickBooks is accounting software for financial management. Over the years, Intuit® has strived to make its flagship program available to both for-profit businesses and nonprofit organizations.
However, the for-profit sector has benefited the most until recently. QuickBooks has made managing a nonprofit or charitable organization’s finances easier. Inside the software, it has features designed just for 501c3s.
For instance, maintaining donor records by grouping them by attributes and defining who gets access. You can also keep track of revenue from donations, grants, pledges, membership dues, endowments, other charitable income, and much more.
Will QuickBooks Integrate With My Nonprofit Software?
Here’s an area where Intuit® has made significant strides in flexibility. Besides integrating with popular apps and software tools, QuickBooks merges effortlessly with nonprofit software. For instance, import your data into QuickBooks if you use donor or management software. Now you’re ready to review, adjust, and manage your financials without using multiple apps.
Wondering if your nonprofit software integrates with QuickBooks? Below is a list of the top 10 nonprofit software programs that integrate smoothly with QuickBooks:
- DonorPrefect – Online fundraising software for nonprofits
- Bloomerang – Donor management software and database for nonprofits.
- Donor Snap – Contact database and donor management tools for fundraisers
- Neon CRM – Nonprofit CRM software with fundraising and membership tools
- Givebutter – Fundraising tools for groups, teams, companies & nonprofits
- ExtendedReach – Foster care management for child placement agencies
- Findjoo – Membership management for nonprofits and associations
- Wild Apricot – Membership management software
- Kindful – Fundraising & donor management platform for nonprofits
- Driven – Donation management tool for non-profit organizations
As a 501c3 or charitable organization, you have many options when integrating your non-profit software with QuickBooks.
The Key Benefit QuickBooks Gives To Your Nonprofit
Every 501c3 nonprofit and charitable organization has its process and methods when managing its accounting. Accurately storing their records with excellent efficiency is a top priority. Due to the numerous ways nonprofits approach accounting, Intuit® has designed QuickBooks for flexible use.
If you use customer relationship management software (CRM), you’ve discovered it’s not the best fit for your group. It is an excellent tool if you want to focus primarily on sales. But when your foundation is purpose-built, you need software that matches your needs and processes, and why QuickBooks is the perfect fit for associations, fundraising, and charitable organizations.
Take The First Step!
You understand the challenge of managing your group’s financials as a nonprofit organization. Such as tracking donations, expenses, and income, preparing for audits, creating reports, and managing capital campaigns.
The last thing you need is another mission to go on to survey the cause. Instead of going it alone, K2 Technologies, a leading accounting and financial management software provider is fully equipped to guide you along.