K2 Technologies, founded in 2001, is a full-tier, business computer support powerhouse serving businesses throughout Wyoming.
We’re the oldest full-service IT support company in the area. Our team has established relationships with long-term clients and we’re always growing – and with that, we’re always looking for great people to join us.
Are you a talented business development manager that specializes in IT services? We need someone who is able to find and close new business with a hunter mentality and approach. Your success will be dependent upon your ability to prospect for business through incoming leads, referrals, cold-calling, conferences and any other means necessary.
If you think you’re right for the job, here’s what you need to do as part of our ever-growing team:
- Meet sales quotas for new managed service revenue and product/project profit
- Increase sales by developing customer relationships in the local market
- Stay up-to-date on industry related news and technology
- Attend our sponsored industry, charity, or educational events
- Design and/or present proposals, presentations, etc. for prospects
- Update all activities, timesheets, and sales processes within PSA system
- Facilitate the development of product quotes/proposals for clients
- Understand the details of and manage local relationships with partners
- Team with marketing, partnerships, and other teams to drive business
- Handle monthly and/or quarterly business reviews with assigned accounts
- Find revenue opportunities (renewals, upgrades, etc.) with assigned accounts
Think you can handle it? We want the best of the best to join us. If that’s you, make sure you’re able to demonstrate the following experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience in the IT services or related industry
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong consultative selling skills
- Ability to establish and accomplish goals with limited supervision
- Excel at multi-tasking and operating in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and think outside of the box
- Public speaking and/or presenting skills
- Technical awareness to match resources to technical issues as needed
Most importantly, you must have a commitment to high professional ethical standards, as well as an ability to stay dedicated to K2 Technologies and our mission, guiding principles, and core values.
Serious (and talented) applicants only. Call (888) 686-3025 or email us at email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, salary history/requirements, resume, and references when applying.